Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Week 14 - Chicago

Hey y'all

Sorry for the title, my President asked us to title our emails that for a good laugh 😅 We got flu shots at Zone Conference

And shout out to my big brother Tyler who got engaged over the weekend!!! Ty, I love you and Nikayla welcome to the family! Anyone who can make my brother smile as much as you do, is already a sister to me! 

Zone Conference was incredible as always. President was telling us all of these statistics and numbers of new investagators, on date, baptisms etc. And apparently the record for this mission is 21 baptisms/month. But President started to prophesied (which is beyond cool) that we can double that number but we must beware of Satan and believe in the impossible. It was super awe inspiring and Sis Robertson and I have been worker harder than ever before. And sure enough weve found some humble people and have quite a few first lessons this week that Im excited for.

I was amazed by how personal Womens Conference was. Anyone (male or female) who needs a boast of self confidence, watch it. I loved how it was all about self-worth and reminding us that we are children of God. As a missionary, you talk about that all the time when you go finding, but it really hit me by how powerful and life-changing it is. The Relief Society had a party before and we got to snack during the Conference, it was great!

Anyway, have a wonderful Conference weekend this week! I want to add my testimony of how bless we are to have a prophet on this Earth and get guidance and direction from God through Thomas S Monson. I sustain and support him and the twelve. They truly are inspired men. In comparison to the world, only a handful know that simple truth. We are so blessed to believe it, so share it! Anyway I love you all. Have a spiritual week. 

Sister Emily Coley

D&C 18:10 "Every soul needs to be rescued." Sister Joy D Jones

Photos 1. My perspective of Conference 2. My comp tried to sneak a picture of me 3. Us and the STLs at the best Mexican custard shop ever! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 23 - Chicago

Nov. 20th to 27th I taught the horse of God Hey y'all  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  Our Thankgiving was pretty legit. We ...